Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Spongebob Madness Much?

Be hold guys, it's gonna be a quite long post, since it's the end of a very incredible month, hehheh.

Went to Senayan City with Linn today. There were some kind of Spongebob Madness or something. I mean, Spongebob are like, every where in the mall! Well, not exactly every where, but it just a lot of them ! But they're cool though.

And look at these amazing creations of Spongebob that I took.
Totally cool. Love them all XD

Next, i'm gonna show you some video I've got from YouTube yesterday.

First, Miley Cyrus singing Fly On The Wall funnily in her hotel room.

Second, Beyonce, Britney, and Pink's Pepsi ad. Super cool. They're like, having the most amazing voice ever!

Third, a really funny video of Vanessa Hudgens. It's actually one of the scene of High School Musical 2. But I guess some one just make fun of it. But it is, really funny, hehheh.

And oh, I just bought Jonas Brothers' new album (Lines, Vines, and Trying Times) today. Super happy !! Have I mentioned that I love their new song, Paranoid, like soo much ?! Joe looks soo much better with his new hair. Lol

And lastly, for the very first time, I tasted Cold Stone today. Linn picked us Choco Peanut Buttercup Perfection (I'm sorry, is that the correct name? I kinda forget, hehheh). It tasted .. Oh Mai Gawd !! Soo delicious !! And better, they use Reese for their peanut butter !!
No wonder it tasted really good! Mann, how could there be such a delicious peanut butter ?? My most favourite ever !! XD

Soo, umm, finally, it's the end of my post today.
Oh, btw, welcome back, July !! Hehheh =p


X.O.X.O
-[cHiiGie]-

No comments:

Post a Comment